Looking for a vocational trainer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, monitoring and assessing all educational aspects of the centre.
• Responsible for general control and supervision of duties and responsibilities of other staffs.
• Establish curriculum, training materials, training processes and ensuring training standards are maintained.
• Counseling and ensuring discipline is well maintained within the Centre.
• Ensure appropriate records and documents are well maintained.
• Prepare weekly plan.
• Carry out assessment and evaluation to all staff of Vocational Training Centre.
• Responsible to ensure safety of center’s properties and surrounding.
• Required to follow all regulations and procedures set by Good Neighbors Tanzania.
• Reports to the Field Coordinator of Good Neighbors Tanzania.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the authority.
• At least 5 years of experience working in vocational training.
• At least 1 year of experience in training community
• Certificate in Technical/Vocational Education or equivalent
• Fluency in English.
• Knowledge of Kirundi
• Experience in working with VETA
• Experience in working with the NGO
• Experience in working in Refugee Camp