▪ Degree in accounting, certified public accountant or equivalent qualification.
▪ Minimum of four years of experience preferably in coffee industry or manufacturing.
▪ A good competency in Microsoft office and financial reporting packages.
▪ Fluency in English and Swahili.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
1. Managing various aspects of bookkeeping and accounting for the company.
2. Controlling debtors and creditors.
3. Managing payments, regular reconciliations on cash and bank.
4. Providing internal audit and external audit support as may be required.
5. Supporting monthly, quarterly and end-of-year financial reporting.
6. Assisting all statutory reporting and compliance's.
7. Handling payroll whenever required.
8. Assisting in managing projects such as IT, tax investigations, administrative work and human resource.
9. Maintaining a strong internal control environment to safeguard assets of the company from damage, loss or theft.
10. Any other duties as assigned by the management.
How to Apply:
Send your resume/CV accompanied by an application letter.