Reporting to: FINANCE MANAGER
Location of employment: TANGA, TANZANIA
The Accountant will also oversee the overall accounting function in the hotel operations.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transaction
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into accounting system
- Recording of debit and credits
- Maintaining a trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor, manager, or senior management.
- Must be CPA qualified or equivalent.
- Must have a full working knowledge of computer and computer accounting software packages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Must have at least Five years of work experience as an accountant.
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**