· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
· Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
· Collection posting.
· Responsible for sending customer reports to the sales team.
· Prepares and sends daily collection report to Management.
· Responsible for bank reconciliation.
Petty Cash Management:
· Ensure that petty cash vouchers are prepared before cash is issued.
· Ensure approval of petty cash vouchers before payment.
· Carry out daily petty cash reconciliation.
· Ensure daily submission and posting of all vouchers.
· Ensure that customer deposits are approved before payment voucher is issued.
· Ensure payment vouchers are posted to the right customer.
· Ensure that all approved and posted documents are filed.
· Prepare daily cash report and send it to management on a weekly basis.
· Upload bank statements details into M’s dynamics.
· Post and reconcile