JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
1. Ensure the availability of needful safety gears in each department (PPE)
2. Responsible for the maintenance of FIRST AID KIT and make sure that all required medicine are
Available for use.
3. Making sure First Aid boxes are equipped, maintained well and kept at proper places in all
4. To ensure there is adequate supply of water and Electricity in the factory by timely Checking
Water pressure, buying Luku, checking and following up with TANESCO and DAWASCO when there is
5. Responsible for sawdust purchase and availability of it all the time, by checking stock with
Nail department manager.
6. Responsible for doing OA’s claims and follow up to the end while ensuring system is
Followed Clearly and accurately
7. Facilitate and arrange meetings and take minutes there too
8. Any other duties as may be assigned by seniors
Age from 24 - 35
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**