* Sending emails to our Tanzania clients every morning till they pay up. Note that your emails must not seem like a threat to any of our clients.
* Help companies and individuals get paid by emails and phone conversations
* Collecting debt on our behalf and managing them as instructed
* Track down people who owe money from overdue bills via emails and negotiate payment ( if instructed).
* Arranging travel and accommodation for our staffs and clients when they are at your location
Listening: When speaking to a debtor, it is important to listen to why they are in debt. This will help the debt collector determine a solution.
Negotiation: Working with debtors to start some sort of payment plan, or outright repayment of a debt requires good negotiation skills.
Speaking: Being a good communicator is useful.
Persistence: Some debtors do not want to be found, or may not be responsive when called by a debt collector. Successful debt collectors do not take no for an answer.
Females are encouraged to apply!