TOPFX is an EU Investment Firm, specializing in Prime Brokerage Services that has appointed Top Earners Market as its exclusive and preferred working partner in Africa . We are looking for a reliable Africa Focused - Customer Support Agent to join our team and report directly to Top Earners Market , working remotely from home in one of the key markets in Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Forex/Stock broker client liaison or customer relationship background, highly analytical, strong business acumen and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with executives and traders. Prior CRM systems or product knowledge would be ideal but not required. Travel is up to 25% to travel to customer sites to better strengthen and understand the client’s culture and potential business.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Development or Sales with at least two years in Forex industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company;
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts;
- Monitoring debits, credits and inter-account fund transfers, ensuring that mistakes are minimized;
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payments by communicating with banks and processors;
- Deposit fraud prevention and chargeback disputes;
- Ensuring that all Payment Gateways are online and working properly;
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are investigated and resolved, placing procedures to minimize them;
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with various payment vendors
- Carries out any further duties assigned;
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts into the Company’s software;
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information);
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients;
- Ensure that all necessary documentation are collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these documents;
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department;
- Liaise with the Head of Back office and Head of Customer Support for any queried issues.
- Solid experience in Back Office or Customer Support;
- Excellent command of English at a professional level will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of forex industry is a strong advantage;
- Advanced or Basic Examination Certification will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and procedures;
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness;
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS: Full Time
LOCATION: Remote Work (home-based):
KEY MARKETS: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Ghana, Uganda, Namibia, Botswana, Ethiopia.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com attaching your CV with a cover letter.