- Demonstrate key features of products at various big-box retail locations to create a positive brand experience. Travel to onsite retail locations will be required.
- Building a tight relationship with Agroshops in the assigned regions by standing in the counter to pitch the technical features of our products.
- Plan and conduct Farmer meetings, commercial trials, and Field days to promote the products: those activities will be in collaboration with Agroshops and their farmers in order to launch new products in the market.
- Follow up on the stock situation, customer feedback, and market dynamics in the assigned regions.
- Conduct demonstrations in key subregions with key farmers and retailers.
- Attracting potential accounts by delivering in-depth product knowledge and educate them on the benefits of each product.
- B.S in Agronomy.
- 2-5 years’ experience Fertilizers and Pesticides sales.
- Motivated and willing to travel within the assigned region.
- Technical knowledge of key crops in Tanzania: Fertilization and Crop Protection.
Skills: Communication, Networking, Self-Organization
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.