- · Scouting/ identifying B2G business opportunities in Tanzania, Public relations and allied services;
- · Responding to RFPs/Enquiries and preparing proactive proposals.
- · Tender preparation & Documentation to produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company.
- · To coordinate with various agencies involved with each Sales Opportunity, including vendors, Logistics providers, consultants etc;
- · Raise enquiry and follow up with vendors/ procurement team for timely submission of offers.
- · Budgetary offers comparisons, analysis and Making budgetary offer negotiations.
- · Pre-tender tie-ups; Bid submission.
- · Relationships with internal departments and with the external tendering body or authority to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- · Outstation travel for tender submissions and follow-ups with clients / potential clients
- · Document Liaison with government and semi government agencies and departments and all other authorities;
- · Logistics management and other sales associated administration works;
- · Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- · Work with client service teams to win work with new and existing clients
- · Actively support that payments from the customer are received in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract
- · Actively assist other departments to ensure that contracts are executed efficiently and effectively
- · Organize and coordinate post-sales marketing activities in collaboration with other Service organizations
- · After Sales support & Follow-up on payments.
- · Reporting to the Country Manager and advising senior members of staff on various sales matters.
- · To carry out Market research, update records and maintain detailed information. Maintaining Commercial Tracker to maintain information about competitors’ status and pricing policy.
- Provide necessary Sales/ Market research data to Management as and when required.
For more information on who we are and our vacancies visit us on www.toptalentedrecruits.co.tz