EXPERIENCE in Construction products such as Cement and Paint etc
BUDGET: Negotiable (senior level with benefits)
Location: Tanzania and Kenya
· Identifying markets and developing clients for the Construction Industry
· Maintain a good network with Developers, Estate managers, Construction companies and Building Authorities
· Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish
· Building brand awareness and positioning
· Developing and managing advertising campaigns
· Participating in lead trade shows, and major Building events
· Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy
· Leading and coordinating sales’ team
· Developing projections and planning sales & shipments
· Client co-ordination
· Manage and ensure the Company’s growth in terms of sales and clientele base are achieved and exceeded beyond the set targets.
· Work on the Company’s CRM programme to build and maintain excellent customer relationship and retainer ship with clients.
· Enhance Company’s Brand Visibility by conducting various Advertising and PR Campaigns.
· Prepare sales proposals for clients.
· Work closely with the Commercial Manager for all sales related matters.
· Regularly advice on the changing trends in the product market and diversify Company’s products and services accordingly.
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on various tasks assigned for easier decision making by Management
· 8 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
· 4 years’ experience minimum in branded, construction products
· Must have exposure in marketing of branded products such as Paint, Cement etc
· Must have worked with, or established new distributors for the above mentioned products
· Capable to forecast pricing and sales
· Should be able to establish brand preeminence