1. Under the leadership of the local manager, carry out jobs including market research, collection and analysis of competitive products (including but not limited to specifications, prices, local promotion policies), and submit reports.
2. Analyze the advertising strategy and competitive means of competitive brands, understand the local advertising resources and delivery methods, select and manage the advertising media and advertising agents, and put forward suggestions for advertising.
3. Provide suggestions on the design and delivery of brand promotion materials, and manage and use them well.
4. Provide new product development and marketing suggestions, and plan and implement promotion activities
5. Complete the collection of laws and regulations related to the local brand intellectual property, and assist the manager to complete the related work of brand intellectual property protection.
6. Provide business matching services for the importers and distributors to achieve the marketing target.
7. Complete all tasks assigned by manager.
Qualifications of Business development:
1. No gender restriction, 24-36 years old. (Familiar with market research and brand promotion knowledge are preferred.)
2. At least 5 years working experience, at least 2 years working experience in FMCG Brand promotion or FMCG sales. (Regular employees of FMCG such as Unilever, P & G, Nestle, Coca Cola and Henkel are preferred.)
3. Positive and optimistic personality, clear logic, strong initiative, result-oriented,can work under great pressure are preferred.
4. Accept business trip to different country, states, and cities.