- Responsible for the overall performance of the site in terms of both operational & financial areas.
- Responsible for developing and executing the business plan and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators in the areas of customer, financial, internal business processes, people and Health and safety.
- Design, Plan & Manage all site resources to enhance value to all company stakeholders.
- Manage the resources and work processes cost effectively and efficiently to ensure that the contractual obligations to the customer are achieved.
- Deliver improving financial performance for the operation, ensuring the Center meets budget commitments
- Lead in the strategic development of the Cash Solutions automation vision.
- Engage and work closely with Commercial Team to design and build business growth strategy
- Engage regularly with existing local customers served by the branch, developing relationships that support contract retention and growth opportunities
- Ensure that all staff deliver and maintain a high level of customer care by monitoring service levels and ensuring that corrective action is taken as appropriate
- Sets and agrees clear challenging objectives with subordinates, regularly monitoring their performance and taking action to address any shortfalls
- Manage site resources, identify departmental synergies to drive effective efficiencies whilst maintaining Customer and regulatory contractual obligations
- Create and develop a continuous improvement strategy involving all colleagues on site
- Develop succession planning strategies identifying and growing talent to fill leadership and business critical positions in the future
- Ensures that all relevant legislative requirements are adhered to and that Company procedures and standards (including Health and Safety, security, personnel, finance and Transport) are maintained
- Maintain regular management meetings and communicates to all branch staff through staff briefings
- Contribute to the wider branch network as a whole by identifying and sharing best practice
- Support the wider Leadership Team in identifying and achieving Business strategic plans
- Ensure the avoidance of cash losses for both customers and the company business
- Continually evaluate the resources required for the Branch, to include current and future demands, ensuring capacity plans are aligned with volume reductions and fluctuations
- Prepare annual budgets and report on monthly financial position
- Ensure full compliance of all security procedures within the branch
- Ensures appropriate consultation with TU/Staff Representatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of production management
- Capable of leading a team in a time of change
- Experience of managing in a labor intensive, multi-shift environment is essential
- The ability to challenge the norm and achieve sustainable change
You have got what it takes? Hurry and apply via Brightermonday platform!