- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries and in applied analytical, pharmaceutical, life science and bio-analytical research.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Visit customers in the field for marketing and acquiring new orders.
- Achieve monthly sales objectives.
- Finding out new projects by doing research on regular basis.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- MUST have a Degree in Bachelors of Science - CHEMISTRY/ CHEMICAL ENGINEERING from reputed Institutes.
- Should have minimum 3 Years experience in Sales and Marketing of Chemical products.
- Should have exposure to business development and product management in Tanzanian/ Global companies in Industrial Chemicals.
- MUST have hands on knowledge of Chemicals
- Should have International experience and educational background (Preferred).