Bramex is a full service experiential marketing agency helping organizations to build brands in delivering their products and services to the target audience through engaging experiences that achieve optimal results.
Brand passion, creativity and results-driven are the pillars that paved way for Bramex across a wide range of industries such as FMCG (beverage, consumer products), telecom, banking and social marketing. We combine consumer insights, engaging mechanics, innovative and digital solutions to create unmatched value for our clients.
Our core value is “Degree of excellence” since we groom and invest on talent with expertise and skillset that is unmatched to deliver equally unmatched quality execution.
A Client Service – Account Executive at Bramex manages the clients from pitch to project execution while ensuring clients interests are well guarded and delivered while growing the business portfolio.
- Research and understand clients’ products, services, business objective, competitors and target audience
- Understand clients’ briefs and generate proposals to address clients desired objective
- Generate clients’ briefs for market opportunities observed to support their goals
- Own the pitch process for new and existing clients
- Work with cross functional departments to create, plan and implement the best solution for the client
- Ensure project deliverables are well articulated, implemented and completed within the agreed time and budget. Flexibility in working hours is expected to meet project deadlines.
- Manage client expectations and business relationships to foster business growth
- Ensure all reports to show performance of all completed projects is comprehensively done
Skills and Capabilities
Marketing skills – ability to gather and analyze market information on clients’ brand information and competition
Advertising skills – ability to assess a target audience and determine a strategic communication that will drive awareness, trigger their engagement and conversion
Consumer behavior analysis – ability to understand various consumer behavior patterns and factors driving those patterns in relation to different brand (products and services)
Organization skills – ability to plan and coordinate accordingly
Communication skills – preparing contact reports, project reports and proposals. Ability to present ideas with conviction, to prepare well analyzed reports to support business decisions.
People skills – ability to engage and coordinate with inter-departments, negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing related role
- Commercial awareness and strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, social and imaginative
Send one-page summary description to include why you qualify and what you look forward to learn in the job
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org