- To implement the company strategy as agreed with the Board of Directors, and to actively give direction and leadership toward the achievement of Vision and Mission
- Prepare company operation reports and submit to Board of Directors;
- To supervise organization staff to meet day to day operational activities;
- To develop operations polices;
- To identify risks and develop internal control systems;
- To develop products;
- To identify potential areas for business growth; and
- Develop and manage budget and operations plans.
Skills and Experience Required:-
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any business related course. Professional qualification such as CPA, CPB etc. will be an added advantage
- The successful candidate must have worked in the microfinance for more than 5 years in the similar role or above;
- Higher management skills;
- Good track record to motivate subordinates to meet their targets;
- Excellent communications skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.