schedule the work and efficiently organize the site/facilities in order to
meet an agreed program of deadlines.
regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them
informed of progress.
3. Supervise and monitor the site labour force through General Foreman and or
Supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as
per customer's satisfaction.
quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensure that regulations are
any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any
the selection and requisition of materials for use in the construction /
maintenance, to check whether the materials are as specified.
Supervise and ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on
technology and modifications required for a simpler and cost-saving mechanism.
Prepare the necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorized by the
client after their inspection.
9. Develop a relationship with the Project Engineer and prepare periodical reports on the progress of work.
· Bachelor of Engineering degree in Civil discipline (as appropriate)
· Safety Rules and procedures
· Knowledge of practical application
· Leadership skills
· Customer relationship
· Production and processing
· Administration and management
· Decision making
· Computer Skills
· 3 to 7 years related work experience