Working Station – BABATI
Work duration –ONE YEAR
Starting date – AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 3 years
· Reviewing and formulating policies, procedures and practices for SACCOS Operations.
· Administration and processing of loans.
· Follow up on loan repayments.
· Sending useful information to SACCOS members.
· Managing SACCOS financial resources and assets
· Preparation and reporting of financial reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and factsheet)
· Come up with income generating activities for the SACCOS.
· Recruiting new SACCOS members.
· Preparing SACCOS business plan and annual budgets.
· Coordinating external audit exercise and implementing recommendations set forth.
· Representing the SACCOS as is authorized by the board chairman
· Organize and deliver trainings to SACCOS members
· Organizing Board Meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made.
We are looking for the candidate with the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Cooperative Management/ Microfinance or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of Three (3) years working experience in a financial institution preferably SACCOS.
- Computer literacy especially on MS Office and knowledge in accounting systems.
- Good presentation and reporting skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge in Microfinance Act Tier 3 and SACCOS regulations.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate as per TCCIA Manyara SACCOS policies
Interested candidates, who qualify for this post, should apply by sending their motivational letter and resume/CV before 18.00 Hours EAT on 30 June 2020.
ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:
TCCIA MANYARA SACCOS
Hango Road; Nearby Masjid Taqwa; P.O Box 339, Babati -Manyara
Or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org