We are recruiting for a highly driven cross-functional Web and Graphic Designer to join our organization. Under minimal supervision, the Web and Graphic Designer is responsible for Building and maintaining Digital Marketing activities. The Digital Marketing Executive design and coordinate the posting of content, images, and online sales promotions.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of multiple website/mobile related projects ensuring consistency with brand strategy and business objectives.
- Preparing Catalogs, Brochure and online digital marketing activities
- Works in partnership with internal and external teams to deliver web projects on time and budget through effective management of the project timeline, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the marketing teams; manage stakeholder expectations to ensure all teams are aligned on strategy and delivery, align with rest of team on resource allocation and timing.
- Update content, make small code adjustments, and handle the day-to-day support of ongoing website updates, requests and maintenance.
- Has a good understanding of web best practices including user experience, SEO, A/B testing, and website performance optimization.
- Coordinates with internal departments on e-commerce data setup and testing.
- Anticipate and solve any roadblocks or challenges that may impact initiative delivery
- Document and communicate project status to teams on a regular basis to ensure all teams are aware of next steps and project milestones.
- Identify process gaps and increase and formalize efficiencies as needed.
- Establish & help maintain schedules, and overall project scopes.
- Bachelor in ICT, Computer Science or any other related Field from an accredited university or college.
- 3+ years’s proven experience of Web and Graphic Design managing project types across multiple teams such as: Preparing Brochure, Catalog and online digital marketing activities.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and electronically with demonstrated examples of relationship-building across a highly matrixes organization.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities with limited resources.
- Team player - good humored, patient and eager to help out.
- Faces challenges with tenacity and an open and positive attitude toward problem solving.
Primary Work Location
Tazara Area, Dar Es Salaam