THE POSITION OBJECTIVES
Planning, organizing and coordinating electrical activities related to projects Ensuring that electrical engineering activities are executed at the required quality level, in accordance with project schedule, client specifications and best practices
- Issuing and/or checking engineering documents related to Electrical Engineering and C&I according to Contract and/or Hamon/Market good practices
- Informing and coordinating works with the Equipment & Process Manager for electrical engineering activities. Ensuring the timely release of the documents to Project Management in accordance to the site turn over package requirements and dates
- Clarifying technical issues and modifications in cooperation with the respective departments, partners or subcontractors
- Issuing Process & Instrumentation Diagrams together with associated lists
- Supporting Sales Department at bid stage through client specifications analysis (deviation and clarification list) and technical support
- Being solution oriented to keep contract within budget and schedule requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Technical diploma in Electricity and C&I as a minimum.
- Professional of the Electrical and Control & Instrumentation.
- First proven experience mandatory, International Project environment would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office software.
- MV/LV distribution
- Field Instrumentation
- Electrical and instrumentation international standards
- Field support activities
- SIL/HAZOP assessments
- Software testing
- Electrical commissioning and troubleshooting
- Instrument commissioning and troubleshooting
- Rigorous mind, organized
- Team minded
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Committed to his job
- Problem Solver
- Business focus
- Problem Solver
- Creativity (able to think “out of the box”)
- Open for change
- Analytic (“no nonsense”)
Fluent in English and Swahili