1. Knowledge of industrial electrical drawings/ technical diagrams and proficient to trouble shoot issues. Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
2. Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
3. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
4.Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
5. train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment6. Maintenance of all control panels of machines as well as LT panels
7. Spares requirement identification and plan procurement with engineering head to ensure spare availability and can maintain all documentation pertaining spares, statutory compliance and safety of equipment.
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 4-5Yrs
Desirable: 4-5 Yrs. In electrical field
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should be from beverage industry -CSD /have electrical supervisor licence
Knowledge required: LT panels, transformers, wirings, control panels service,
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MeTL company Group is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply