Duties and Responsibilities
1. Age from 24 to 35
2. Installs conduits, wires, pull boxes, switchboards, controllers and switches as needed to improve or modify electrical systems; installs motors, controls, transformers, generators, and appurtenances.
3. Replaces or repairs motors, generators, storage batteries, switch gear, controllers, contractors, switches and other fixtures and systems; installs, maintains, tests and repairs electro-mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components of electrical devices.
4. Performs advanced troubleshooting of electrical, security, life safety and related systems and performs scheduled maintenance.
5. Isolates and resolves equipment and system failures in the field; performs bench repair to the component level;
7. Maintains and repairs street lighting and traffic signal systems
8. Perfom any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/monitor/Manager
9. Performs preventive maintenance and repair of plant, field and shop equipment such as, wiring, motor control centers, lighting control panels, generators, motors, switches, alarms, motor heaters and starters, bus bars, light fixtures, cooling fans and blowers, space heaters, and water heaters.
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**