- Active as the point of contact among executives , employees , clients and other external Partners.
- Managing information flow in timely and accurate manner
- Managing executive’s calendars and set up meetings
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees , Client and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executive calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly , monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails , presentation, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filling system
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place , such as sports tournaments (soccer, golf, etc....), fund- raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filling system of paper and electronic documents\
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Strong leadership abilities and initiative .
- Excellent delegator and mediator
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service
- Quick decision- making and problem- solving abilities.
- Work experience as Executive Assistant , Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office Knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e –calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor in Business administration
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**