- Knowledge of filling machine operation preferably on combi filler and able to trouble shoot problems, Clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line. Complete all required documentation and scheduled quality checks. Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
- Make adjustments to Filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties.
- Collect required samples needed for Quality Assurance testing.
- Ensure that the proper packaging materials are used for each product being produced.
- Will have working knowledge and experience with wrapper operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent downtime due to handler error.
- Ability to perform filler and filler line changeovers in a safe and efficient matter.
- Complete cleaning checklist once line has completed run.
- Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as needed.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Responsible for adhering to food safety and quality system requirements by committing to meet all pertinent regulatory, customer requirements.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in filler operation and maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should be from beverage industry -CSD
Knowledge required: CLIT, Operation, Maintenance, overhauling,
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MeTL company Group is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply