- Ensure that bank’s expenditure is in line with budget and produce reports thereof
- Manage a system of accounts for banking transactions to enable accurate and timely reporting on the financial performance of bank operations. This includes reporting of expenditures on goods and services;
- Manage a system of financial accounting that ensures accurate and timely reporting of the bank’s financial position to Management, the Board and Bank of Tanzania. This role includes submission to management and BOT.
- · Liaise with consultants on financial reporting reviews, such as tax assessment, auditors, etc.
- Manages the requirements of the internal and external auditors to ensure a full and rigorous audit of accounts and take action to implement recommendations;
- Attend to BOT examiners when conducting examination of the bank;
- Scrutinizing and verifying invoices and claims from various departments before forwarding for approval;
- Preparing bank payment instructions (TISS and SWIFT) to Operations Department for booking entries into banking system and transfer of funds to other banks;
- Remittance and submission of statutory payments and returns for various taxes (TRA), service levy to city authority, etc.;
- Processing of periodic journal entries;
- Enhance /develop market knowledge (economic fundamentals) to assist in efficient management of treasury products.
- Strengthen Finance & Treasury teams, and work with teams to develop
- Responding to queries relating to Accounts Payable function;
APPLY VIA BRIGHTERMONDAY WEBSITE- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED ON