- Maintain a reputable long lasting client relationship with the company
- Visit sites to scout and create new business where opportunities exist to sell company products.
- Make customer calls (telephone, visits) to check stocks and generate orders on missing/new items.
- Collect and analyze market data and information on changing customer perspectives to inform modification to customer service and product development/adaptation
- Respond to customer inquiries/complaints while on field visits
- Prepare reports for Management meetings
- Perform any other assignments as directed by Management
Education and qualifications/ Skills
- Bachelor/Diploma degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related.
- 2 years plus in FMCG sales field.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about the products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner
**Be sure to go through the Skills Assessment if you really have what it takes**
But of course, "Edit your Application Details First"