RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY AND AUTHORITY
· Carry out requisition of all raw materials required during the production process and ensure a timely approval to allow stock replenishment
· Ensure preliminary production activities compliance i.e. weighing of received stocks, physical sorting, cleaning, salting and drying to required standard temperature
· Set on processing/production machines and equipments in the production line and ensure daily planned agreed targets for production are met
· Carry on final food products quality control activities through both the physical and mechanical methods
· Lead the process of weighing, filling, packaging and labeling of processed final products
· Set off all processing machines, recording of all raw materials used and final products produced on daily basis and hand over final products to the line manager
· Advise and recommend production improvement requirements as may from time to time arise
· Maintain the entire production area by ensuring a thorough cleanliness of the floor, machineries and all equipments/facilities.
· Carry out production process/targets review with line manager and re set up new targets based on observed challenges and identified solutions
· Be able to learn new techniques and adopt new strategies in order to become more efficient and competent.
· Produce regular and occasional report as may be required from time to time by the line manager.
· Adhering to the enterprise’s established production standard operating Procedures (SOP’s)
· Adherence to the enterprises established business systems on accountability to ensure its efficiency, effectiveness and relevancy that ensures planned targets and results are met.
· Attends and represents Tanzanuts Food Processors into meetings, professional workshops that aim at improving skills, work quality, professionalism and best practices
· Contribute to the wider achievement of the enterprise monthly execution targets and results
· Carry out any other duties as may from time to time emerge from the line manager.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. A holder of a diploma or certificate in food processing/production from a recognized institution
2. Proved working experience of at least eight (8) months, in food processing/production.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
1. Ability to plan; work independently and with deadlines to meet established targets and an interest to results.
2. Good communicator in English and Kiswahili, both written and oral.
3. Creativity, enough energy, quick thinker and problem solvers is a great asset.
4. Able to populate date using statistical software for easy of analysis of trends
1. Candidates aged 18 to 35 years are highly encouraged to apply
2. Applicants residing in Mwanza city, preferably in Ilemela municipality. Nyamagana residents will be equally considered.
3. High degree of honesty and integrity
4. Sensitivity to the process and details/punctual.
Mode of application:
All applicants must submit letters of interest, detailed CV of no more than 2 pages including updated contact details of phones and emails plus three referees. Must attach relevant professional certificates and 1 most recent passport size photograph.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications to:
Tanzanuts Food Processors;
P.O. Box 7736,
Nyakato- Mwanza or
Deadline of application: 30/7/2020
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. Tanzanuts Food Processors recruits on a basisof merit; there is no fee or charges solicited for one to be recruited.