Reports to: Director
Supervises: Entire Team
- Oversee day to day business operations.
- Plan for Production, Raw materials, Manage stocks and providing relevant Reports.
- Maintains company budget and optimize expenses.
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenue.
- Coordinate and direct preparation of budget and financial forecasts variances.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strength internal controls.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, suppliers, government, Community organizations and employees.
- Provide leadership at all levels organization and assess departmental performance and device plans for improvement.
- Communicate and embody company vision and values, define and implement company policies.
- Supervise Procurement, production, supply, sales planning and debt collection smooth running of the company.
- Executing cost saving measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operation & Maintenance expenditures and work within the budget.
- Defining long term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Manage all Inventory and Stocks movement and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director.
- Experience 07 and above years
- Strong background working with Manufacturing Industry,
- Knowledge in Factory Processes and Machines
- Manufacturing Operations Management and Controlling stocks
- Procurement Planning, Cost Cutting and Audit
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree/Master’s degree in Finance (Important Factor), Production or relevant
- Communication skills, Negotiation skills, planning skills
- Ability to-understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions, work under pressure and proved Reports timely.
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**