Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Nationality: Tanzanian Citizen
Experience: Minimum 4 years’ experience in a 4 Star Hotel as a Sales Manager
Budget: Mid-level with benefits
· Ensures professional Sales Calls using the Hotel Consultative Selling principle and SMART Selling philosophies.
· Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
· Maintains a detailed knowledge of hotel facilities, features and services.
· Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
· Systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within assigned sector and reports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
· Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
· Ensures a high level of exposure for hotel through direct sales solicitation of telephone contact and written communications.
· Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts.
· Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
· Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
· Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the segment target room night production and room revenue.
· Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guests requests and expectation are being met.
· Assists the Sales Managers and Director of Sales to follow up on all matters in their absence.
· Ensures services provided by the department are always available and carried out according to defined standards with the utmost efficiency, consistency and courtesy as detailed in the Department Operation Manual.
· 4 years’ experience in a proactive sales role
· 4 or 5 star luxury property sales experience is an advantage.
· Excellent problem solving skills, strategy formulation, account development, administrative and interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional command of the English language (verbally and non-verbally both).
· Kiswahili is an advantage.
· Travel within Tanzania and East Africa is a frequent requirement
· Good time management skills
· Computer-literate, used to handling e-mails, Microsoft Office applications
· Enthusiastic team player
· Can start right away
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**