The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization. He/She will be responsible for the overall operations of the company’s HR & Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and making it available for internal & external auditors on time. He/She will ensure total compliance with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
Other admin duties include;
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Working with accounting department in processing office expenses.
- Performing general office clerk duties.
- Aiding with client/visitor reception as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Handling of office incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling and maintaining general office inventory.
- Assisting Legal team to process customer complaints as received from Gaming Commission.
Qualification from a reputed institute:
MBA, BCOM in HR, post-graduation in HR & admin from a reputable institute would be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to work well under time pressure.
• Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
• Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment.
• Good knowledge of acts and regulation
• Excellent in MS Excel
Salary: 1,600,000 – 3, 000,000 TZS
Note: We screen candidatures through online test (Aptitude & Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.