Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania.
On behalf of our client, Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative candidate who will be responsible for supporting the attainment of the organizations strategy by handling all HR & Administration related issues including contracting, placements, welfare, performance management and reporting. His/ Her will also intake ensuring compliance to EHS guidelines and conformity to client’s internal policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Preparing employees for assignments and any new changes by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Conducting/scheduling appraisals to conduct job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Handling discipline of employees; scheduling management meetings with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
and recommending benefit programs to management;
Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable regulations including practicing licenses of all staff.
· Conducting back ground investigations especially for new recruits; maintaining records/staff files and representing the organization at hearings.
· Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Assist in any other duties as may be assigned from time to time which will be communicated via mail, sms, phone call or verbally.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
· Degree in Human Resource Management and any other relevant additional certification
· 5 years working experience in Human resource
· Ability to offer guidance and counselling
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly organized and innovative
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSST-DCC-HRA Human Resource Administrator”. Click here to apply: http://bit.do/QSourcingApply or by sending their CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject APPLICANT: HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATOR.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 22nd May 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Not the job you were looking for? Want to be considered for opportunities that you’re your qualifications? Please click the link below to officially register your CV on our Talent Register for consideration. http://bit.do/QSourcingCV