Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees (drivers) for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implement employee training programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Classifying employees
- Employment law
- Laws against sexual harassment
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- 15 years of experience in a supervisory role, Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- Must have experience 5 years’ experience in transportation company
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**