• Collecting and analyzing employee data.
• Process identification cards for all employees
• Using data and information to create employee profiles.
• Organizing and updating employee files.
• Update employee disciplinary and movement databases on a daily basis (KPIs)
• Ensure all employees have signed and up to date contracts and job descriptions
• Ensure all workers adhere to the prevailing OSHA guidelines
• Manage employee separation process i.e. providing timely notices, ensuring handover and clearance process is complete before exit
• Perform exit interviews on employees upon separation
• Make applications for and manage working permits and other passage entitlements for non-national employees
• Oversee the disciplinary process and supervise to ensure it is done fairly and is compliant
• Make presentations at the Commission for Mediation and Arbitration in the event of a labor dispute
• Providing information and answering employee questions on employment matters
• Liaise with different employees, departments and units to ensure accurate data
• Plan for regular unit activities to ensure occurrences such as contract expiry, permit expiry, case/dispute deadline are not missed
Report & Analysis
• Document all violations, recommend and implement corrective actions
• Analyse employee data and provide statistical information to upper management
• Effective, accurate and consistent reporting on all key KPI’s, plans and programs
• Preparing reports to be submitted to stakeholders by providing necessary information on the progress of the business as required
• Ensure activity planning is efficient to prevent the Company from paying any penalties due to lateness
• Responsible use and consumption of company resources