The key responsibilities
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts
- Create and update internal audit plan
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's
- Identify risk aversion, suggest measures and cost savings
- Presents findings concerning audit results for internal groups
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Evaluating the company's compliance program and risk management approaches
- Diploma in Accounting OR Experienced Auditor CPA/CA qualified
- Minimum 1-3 years Audit experience (including internal audit in FMCG).
- Proactive, reliable, self-motivated team player.
- Good relation and Ability to cooperate.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted, Melt Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer, hence encourage special challenge and female to apply.