Key Account abilities
- To provide first line support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware, software, network and communications problems by phone, email and desk-side support
- To ensure all support calls and service requests are logged and administered using the appropriate service desk software and working to any agreed Service Level Agreement
- To ensure support calls are escalated to the appropriate member of the internal/external team, using the agreed escalation procedures
- To provide user support to staff in remote offices, making site visits as required
- To assist with the administration of staff joining, leaving or moving within the organization in relation to the creation of user accounts, password creation, email accounts and security access ICT Services, Systems and Infrastructure
- To assist with the installation of new hardware as required for new users or network / systems upgrades
- To assist with the maintenance of the ICT asset register, ensuring all assets are tagged and accurately recorded in the register
- To assist with the creation and maintenance of all documentation relating ICT services and procedures
- To assist with and contribute to the ongoing administration and development of the ICT infrastructure
- To assist with the administration and verification of data backups
- To liaise with and work with external suppliers and third parties as per any support and third party agreements to the benefit of the organization Others
- To contribute to team meetings and play an active role in the development of the service delivered by the team
- To comply with, and actively support, all the organizations policies and procedures, and in particular those relating to the delivery of ICT services and information security
- To actively engage in personal development within the role, and to pursue appropriate qualifications/training as agreed
- To provide reasonable availability for any out-of-hours activities as required by the role
- This outline is not intended to be exhaustive. A flexible attitude to duties is expected, which will be varied subject to changing business needs but in keeping with the general profile of the post
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any IT related field or Diploma with relevant certifications in hardware and software management and application.
- CCNA or MCSE certification would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- At least two years cumulative of experience offering support in relation to management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities and Windows-based packages/applications.
If you are up for the task hurry and apply via Brightermonday website before it's too late!