REPORTS TO: CFO/FINANCE MANAGER
PRIMARY DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
JOB GRADE: JUNIOR LEVEL
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The primary role of the job is to perform accounting duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Process Accounts receivable and revenue collection functions including preparing, raising, posting and dispatching invoices, following up on outstanding invoices and administering collection.
• Allocation of Accounts receivable payments and following up on remittance advice's
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of Accounts receivable database and files including preparing and sending weekly statements of account to customers.
• Ensure accurate processing to accounts in compliance with applicable taxes, laws and policies.
• Reconciling Intercompany transactions and balances
• Make recommendations for continual process improvements and ensuring procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Perform any other organizational function as directed by Management
− A bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
− ACCA or CPA qualification
− Minimum 2 years’ experience in a finance role
− Experience in working with accounting systems/ERP
− Sound knowledge of accounting principles.
− Sound knowledge of tax matters, as well as staying abreast of relevant regulations
− Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
− Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting systems
− Quality oriented with attention to detail
− Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
− Deadline driven and capable to provide results in a demanding position
− Fluent command of English, spoken and written
KEY ROLE INTERACTIONS:
− Chief Finance Officer
− Finance Manager & Accountants
− Logistics Manager & Officers
− Procurement Manager & Officers
− Legal Manager
Be sure ti click "Edit Application Details" before clicking "Apply Now"