1. Have knowledge on operating high speed labeling machine specially wrap around labels and able to Operates label machine to adhere label(s) on product according to instructions and components as needed and making
adjustments as necessary to ensure quality.
2.Performs changeovers by referring to shop order instructions for each label run.
3. Enters required product code information into ink jet system to print as needed.
4. Performs quality checks at required intervals throughout shift (i.e., correct product, label, label application, and case/tray print)
5. Completes required paperwork throughout shift
6. Performs routine equipment maintenance (i.e., adding oil, changing belts, label knives) by following OEM guidelines.
7. Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to safety guidelines and GMPs.
8.Troubleshoots minor equipment/machine issues and/or calls maintenance service when needed.
9.Recycles plastic/boxes etc. by sorting and placing in designated area. 10.Responsible for label yield
ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in filler operation and maintenance
Computer Literacy: yes
Special exposure required, if any: Should have worked in CSD/Beverages production line
Knowledge required: CLIT, Operation, Maintenance, overhauling,
Skills required: problem solving, planning, documentation
Only qualified candidates will be contacted, MeTL company Group is an equal opportunity employer hence encourage special challenged and female to apply