· A laboratory technician will be responsible for a wide range of activities including testing, design and quality control of construction materials.
· Visit site to obtain samples and testing at sites.
· Write reports, maintain necessary records and provide feedback to Project In Planning and managing the laboratory and its staff
· Assisting in the laboratory with advanced and new testing methods. Resolving problems especially with soil and aggregate samples, and special
· Attend contract planning and site meetings when special construction material related matters are discussed.
· Regular review of raw material/ earth to be used, regular inspection of works to ensure execution as per specifications and Approved Drawing.
· Advising clients and civil engineer on construction and materials and their application, both in meeting and on construction sites.
· He will be responsible for testing and ensuring the quality of raw materials
· Experience 3- to 5 years
· Key skills required Minimum 3-5 years of experience in testing of construction materials.
· Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
· Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
· Strong focus on quality.
· Should be able to meet deadlines
· Able to handle independently the entire laboratory and take care of all technical requirements Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Diploma in Civil