- Degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of LPG plants.
1. Operating refilling plant
2. Repair and service refilling plant
3. Installation of cylinders
4. Installation of damper tank and Installation of bullet
5. Who can do all work associated with revalidation plant.
6. Loading and offloading Gas from truck.
7. Can conduct a bullet test before refiling of the Gas
8. Repair and operator of Gas truck
9. Operating all LPG depot facilities technically.
10. To manage the daily operations, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance of the LPG plant.
- To put in place and in action the safe operating procedures, safe maintenance procedures and instruction for every type of preventive maintenance task, corrective maintenance task.
- To develop the procedure of re-filling the LPG tanks
- To be in charge of LPG Gas distribution network.
- To handle any leakage or breakage of part of the network
11. HSE guidance provides advice to help you understand how to comply with the law
12. To prepare emergency response plan for any accident in the LPG system Welding etc