Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, Rwanda and Tanzania.
On behalf of our client, Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited is looking for a competent and innovative Mechanical Engineer to join the Mechanic department, whose duties will include being responsible for the operation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment within the organization. He/ she will manage the Mechanic team and ensuring that service quality, job preparation, planning and safety are the key priorities in the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Participate in pre-tour and tool-box meetings with all members of the team.
· Ensure full compliance with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
· Complete formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as required.
· Obtain certifications as required for duties assigned.
· Maintain all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards
· Report any problem or deviation.
· Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical equipment around the premise.
· Familiarity with preventive maintenance programs in place.
· Write and share analytical reports.
· Support the development of staff working under his/her supervision and act as a mentor.
· Set annual objectives for employees working in his/her team and review them periodically.
· Participate in QHSE audits as required.
· Attend departmental meetings and participate constructively.
· Attend to any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
· Minimum of completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience with mechanical engineering systems required (at least 2-3 years)
· Excellent experience with mechanical and power tools
· Troubleshooting/ problem-solving skills
· High level of integrity
· Good emergency response
· Ability to communicate and be a team player
· Willingness to maintain company standards for safety and efficiency
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSST-ZIM-MEE Mechanical Engineer”.Click here to apply: http://bit.do/QSourcingApply or by sending their CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject APPLICANT: MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Thursday 14th May, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
Not the job you were looking for? Want to be considered for opportunities that you’re your qualifications? Please click the link below to officially register your CV on our Talent Register for consideration. http://bit.do/QSourcingCV