Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Maintain an orderly and accurate financial accounting system
- Processing of accounts payable and receivable and ensure prompt collection of receivables
- Prepare Quotations, Tax Invoices, Delivery Notes, Purchase Orders
- Preparation, filing, payment & review of VAT and other Taxes
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by Managing Director
- Tag and monitor fixed assets and equipment
- Prepare accurate monthly financial statements
- Perform monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Work with the auditor to facilitate the completion of the annual audit
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting, or related field
- CPA (T) or equivalent with NBAA Registration.
- Experience using Intuit QuickBooks Accounting System software is mandatory
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience is mandatory
- Excellent spoken/written English is mandatory
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
Starting salary Tshs. 1,000,000/= gross per month.
How to apply:
Send CV including three (3) independent referees with their contact details immediately to email@example.com or WhatsApp 0754 288392. If you are not contacted within 7 days of sending your application consider yourself unsuccessful. As an affirmative action women are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.