- Handling strategic online initiatives
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective
- Directing the hiring of marketing and promotions staff and supervising their work
- Understands website metrics and best practise
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required. Certificates in fields related to digital marketing and website development/optimization are also helpful. Google certification is a plus. Digital Marketing Managers must have extensive knowledge of the predominant digital marketing platforms. A good grasp of marketing automation and lead software is also beneficial.