Responsibilities for the role include:
● Teach History, Civics and GS .
● Prepare, implement, deliver and assess lesson plans, exclusively using English language, for History, Civics and GS and other subjects as may be required from time to time.
● Know and comply with all Tanzania requirements for delivering and examining the subjects at secondary level. Comply with other relevant Tanzanian education requirements.
● Prepare holistic learning activities for students encompassing plans for homework and other extra-curricular studies along with class time.
● Develop present and asses tutoring programs as required.
● Prepare and supervise examination, collate examination results and prepare reports for students in relevant subjects.
● Actively participate as a member of the teaching team at Orkeeswa School and provide support as required to assist in the delivery of the education to student at Orkeeswa School.
● Actively lead and contribute to the professional development of Orkeeswa School and foster a sense of pride and achievement in the school and its students.
● Actively seek information to maintain awareness of up to date professional skills and subject knowledge.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
● Read, write and speak fluent English.
● Have at least 2-3 years of teaching experience.
● Have experience teaching both O’Level and A level curriculum.
● Can demonstrate excellent academic results in the relevant subjects.
● Willing to facilitate extra-curricular activities, extra-help classes, life skills classes, etc.
● Willing to work in a rural area.
Send your applications to Brightermonday Platform