Reports to: Finance and Administration Director
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: Regional Procurement cum Accountant (5)
Location: APHFTA HQ-Dar es salaam
The job involves performing accounts and general administrative duties, working in close collaboration with department heads. Ensuring proper financial management, assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and strict adherence to finance and administrative policies of APHFTA and USG. Ensuring proper asset management, including procurement, labeling and updating the asset registers. In addition, oversee the day-to- day financial operations and be accountable for organizing and providing high quality financial services to the program including sub-grantees and Implementing Partners.
Desired Qualification/ Competence:
• First degree in finance or related field, plus CPA (T) or its equivalent. Having a second degree on Business Management or related field, will be an added advantage.
• At least 6 years of experience and having an experience working with the donor financed project particularly USAID, will be an added value;
• Specialized knowledge in an automated Accounting packages.
• Good understanding of international and local organizations financial practices.
• Excellent budgeting and financial management knowledge as well as use and literate upon computer programs.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and Swahili, both verbally and in writing
• Exceptional computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, and experience using commercially available accounting software
• Demonstrated success in managing sub-grant including risk assessment and capacity-building for grant-worthiness.
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.