Oversee all OPD floor operations to ensure highest quality of services to patient so as to promote customer attraction, retention and client satisfaction. Coordinate with team members including cleaners, nurses, physician assistants, doctors and management. Outpatient care supervisors wear many hats in handling the financial, staffing, legal, clinical, and clerical aspects of smoothly running an outpatient center.
- Ensures that the patients are getting welcomed and attended by hospital staff as soon as they step in
- Provides information to customer including but not limited doctors schedules, hospital policies, services offered to name a few
- Acts as the face and representative of the hospital to provide highest level of customer service to patients
- Coordinates with receptionists to ensure the wait time for patients checking in is minimal
- Facilitates expedited services for children, elderly and those with immediate needs
- Coordinates with nurses team to ensure Doctor’s rooms are clean and equipped with necessary supplies all the time
- Coordinates with cleaners team to ensure that all OPD areas particularly the bathrooms and sinks are clean for clients use all the time
- Coordinates with lab techs to ensure quicker turn around for investigations and diagnostics
- Performs reporting activities related to Mtuha requirements
- Reports to management any behavioral issues by team members that impacts client satisfaction including but not limited to late arrivals, irresponsiveness to patients, lack of medicines to name a few
- Performs other related duties asked by the management, as required.