- Analyzed sales report data and making decisions based on trends and productivity metrics.
- Recognized outstanding performers and mentored those not delivering required targets.
- Met with the RSD, sales operations, and marketing team on lead volume and quality.
- Knew the numbers (KPIs) and managed performance accordingly, sent screenshots from dashboard or zip line to the team recognizing accomplishments.
- Built a strong emphasize on the importance of premium activity (events, customer referrals, networking), promoted referral generation activities on a daily basis.
- Developed my own book of business by taking in home sales calls for one-on-one consultations with homeowners.
- Led a team of associates to drive sales while providing overall customer satisfaction.
- Simultaneously managed two Manhattan locations, comping by 10% in one and 53% in another.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in FMCG sales, preferably in the consumer food and beverage.
- Must have worked in the mentioned region before
- Has a good knowledge of potential wholesalers and customers in the assigned region.
- Needs to have basic organisational and communications skills that allows effective customer management and engagement.
- Great analytical skills
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive in nature