Reports to: Regional Coordinator
Department: Finance and Administration
Supervisory role: Store Managers
Location: APHFTA Regional officers (Morogoro, Iringa, and Tabora)
The regional VMMC Supply Chain & Procurement Manager will be responsible for storage and distribution of VMMC commodities to VMMC service sites in their respective regions (i.e. in each of their respective councils).
• Bachelor’s Degree in public health, sciences, supply chain, business administration, or a related field.
• Experience with quantification or supply chain management tasks related to medical equipment and other consumables required.
• Current knowledge of existing developments in the field of VMMC or related commodity procedures, equipment, and supplies at the country level desired.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Kiswahili languages.
• A proven ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Deadline & Mode of Submission:
The Expression of Interest must be in English and should be submitted electronically and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA),
P. O. BOX 13234, DA ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
The closing date is 5th June 2020 at 18:00 EAT.. In case of late submission, the application will not be considered for evaluation.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.