RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITY AND AUTHORITY
- Forming new business relationships including finding new opportunities, identifying and selling prospects, establishing customer contacts and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Participate in the design, execution, review and evaluation of the marketing strategies adopted for the growth interests of the enterprise.
- Adherence to the enterprises established business systems on accountability to ensure its efficiency, effectiveness and relevancy that ensures planned targets and results are met.
- Responsible for communicating and guiding customers, collecting necessary information, researching marketing situation, analyzing collected and sales information, recommend on new opportunities, strategies, profit and services improvements.
- Being updated and remaining current on the industry trends, market competitors and activities and be able to advise alternative solutions
- Introduce Tanzanuts products to new markets and increase the enterprise’s market share
- Contribute to the wider achievement of the enterprise monthly execution targets and results.
- Follow up the collection and payment of all debts incurred during the sales process
- Ensure daily submission of cash or banking of daily sales/collected debts and ensure the reconciliation of cash sales and product values.
- Prepare and share regular and event reports in accordance to the advice received from the line manager.
· Attends and represents Tanzanuts Food Processors into meetings, sales and marketing forums and professional workshops that aim at improving skills, work quality, professionalism and best practices (authority)
- Carry out any other duties as may from time to time emerge from the line manager.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
· A holder of a diploma or certificate in sales and marketing/marketing and public relations from a recognized institution.
· A proved working experience of at least eight (8) months, in sales, marketing, customer care management, public relations and communication.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
1. Ability to plan; work independently and with deadlines to meet established targets and an interest to results.
2. Good communicator In English and Kiswahili, both written and oral.
3. Creative, energetic, analytical, a good listener, polite and quick problem solving abilities.
1. Candidates aged 18 to 35 years are highly encouraged to apply
2. Applicants residing in Mwanza city, preferably in Ilemela municipality. Nyamagana residents will be equally considered.
3. High degree of honesty and integrity
4. Sensitivity to the process and details/punctual.
Mode of application:
All applicants must submit letters of interest, detailed CV of no more than 2 pages including updated contact details of phones and emails plus three referees. Must attach relevant professional certificates and 1 most recent passport size photograph.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications to:
Tanzanuts Food Processors;
P.O. Box 7736,
Nyakato- Mwanza or
Deadline of application: 30/7/2020
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply. Tanzanuts Food Processors recruits on a basis of merit; there is no fee or charges solicited for one to be recruited.