- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Sales Manager
- Experience Length: >5 years
- Develop business in Tanzania by managing the sales to our distribution network and coordinating the activities of trade partners;
- Increase the company´s presence, market shares and brand awareness with consumers and trade;
- Coordinate the activities with our partners across the East African Community;
- Support the distributors (wholesalers and retailers) through training of sales staff, sales planning and branding / marketing activities;
- Establish strong relationships with our trade partners;
- Take orders;
- Extensive travel within Tanzania and also to other East African countries.
- As additional role (optional) Josera can offer the Management of its warehouse and transport logistics - based in Dar es Salaam.
- Passion for dogs and cats;
- Excellent language skills in Kiswahili and English (oral and in writing);
- Strong self-starter personality, who is results driven, reliable and flexible;
- High professional and human acceptance by the wholesalers and retailers;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Extensive experience in sales on different levels;
- Experience in the sales / distribution in the pet business is a strong plus;
- Experience in warehousing and logistics is an additional plus.
Attractive and demanding employment in an international team;
Highly interesting job with excellent prospects in a sustainably growing, dynamic business sector;
Good personal development opportunities within an international, well-established, profitable company with a strong market position;
Good basic salary and company car plus variable income depending on performance.
**BE SURE TO CLICK "EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS" BEFORE "APPLY NOW"**