- Tracks company’s sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars for the products.
- Answers questions from clients about our products and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases. Conduct market research and identify consumer trends in the market.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Selling and promoting products and other Projekt Inspire services
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests from Management.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages relationships with external vendors and customers to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
Qualifications for Sales and Marketing Officer:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years' experience in Sales & marketing especially selling service.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing especially selling service.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure
How to apply: Application should be addressed to the Human and administration office.
· Submit detailed CV with three referees and cover letter as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of Application for sales and marketing officer.
· Application which does not include all of these details will not be considered.
Note: The closing date for this application is 18th July, 2020 23:59 (EAT). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.