- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about services, prices and availability.
- Transport to office premises is negotiable.
- Successful candidates will be funded of the official transportation as per agreement with the employer, distance-based.